Heores Complete edition

The new Heroes games produced by Ubisoft. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
tholt
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Heores Complete edition

Unread postby tholt » 30 Jun 2006, 00:28

I would really, really like to get a hold of the Heroes Complete edition (Has all 5 games in the series, along with all expansions). This is only available in the UK, however, from Amazon, and they won't ship to a U.S. address. I've already looked on ebay, and cannot find any of this edition for sale (there may be some, but I can't find them).

So, Anyone here have a copy they would be willing to sell? Or, anyone that lives in the UK willing to take shipment of the item for me, and forward it on--I'd be willing to make it worth your trouble.

Thanks

Tony

eekstah
Scout
Scout

Re: Heores V Complete edition

Unread postby eekstah » 02 Jul 2006, 22:05

tholt wrote:they won't ship to a U.S. address.
Are you sure?
Help > Dispatch & Delivery > Delivery Rates > International Delivery Rates > North America Delivery Rates
For our purposes, North America includes Canada and the 50 states of the USA.

There are two different delivery methods for North America: Airmail and Priority Express.

Kalah
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Unread postby Kalah » 02 Jul 2006, 23:03

According to Amazon's Delivery Restrictions page, they deliver Software & PC games to: Amazon.co.uk: Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Iceland, Italy, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and the United Kingdom (England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales).
In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Goodwill.

Zamolxis
Archangel
Archangel

Re: Heores V Complete edition

Unread postby Zamolxis » 03 Jul 2006, 03:14

tholt wrote:I would really, really like to get a hold of the Heroes V Complete edition (Has all 5 games in the series, along with all expansions).
Are you sure about this? Last time I checked (the newson May 4th at TGL and around the same date here at CH as well) it was without expansions and I remember I got a bit p***ed because they used the word "Complete" to trick the custumers. It would be good to know they changed their mind, but I suggest you double check before you have an unpleasant surprise. ;)

ThunderTitan
Perpetual Poster
Perpetual Poster

Unread postby ThunderTitan » 03 Jul 2006, 18:42

H3 comes on 2 CD's, H4 on a DVD. So HoMM Complete does come with all expansions.
Disclaimer: May contain sarcasm!
I have never faked a sarcasm in my entire life. - ???
"With ABC deleting dynamite gags from cartoons, do you find that your children are using explosives less frequently?" — Mark LoPresti

Alt-0128: €

Kalah
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Unread postby Kalah » 03 Jul 2006, 18:50

Confirmed. I have them right here. Though if you think I'm sellin', you're crazy. Hmm... this isn't easy. Amazon.co.uk have an exclusive on this, so CH can't start up a service selling the games on.

Anyone out there willing to make a private initiative?
In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Goodwill.

ThunderTitan
Perpetual Poster
Perpetual Poster

Unread postby ThunderTitan » 03 Jul 2006, 19:21

And btw people, it's not HoMM 5 Complete, but HoMM Complete.
Disclaimer: May contain sarcasm!
I have never faked a sarcasm in my entire life. - ???
"With ABC deleting dynamite gags from cartoons, do you find that your children are using explosives less frequently?" — Mark LoPresti

Alt-0128: €

StMichael
Leprechaun
Leprechaun
Location: Transilvania (Romania) the land of Vampires ! ^BLA^

Unread postby StMichael » 06 Jul 2006, 21:37

It's hard to get this product :(! I only have the HOMM 5 complete. ;|

TomVenom
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby TomVenom » 07 Jul 2006, 10:25

Any chance to get the two additionnal HoMM5 maps that comes with this complete edition ?

berntie
Scout
Scout

Unread postby berntie » 07 Jul 2006, 14:09

TomVenom wrote:Any chance to get the two additionnal HoMM5 maps that comes with this complete edition ?
I'd like to know if those maps are a subset of the 3 in the collector's/limited edition.

TomVenom
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby TomVenom » 07 Jul 2006, 14:14

actually, I don't know how many exclusive maps there are in the collector edition. I don't know nothing about them. Any info will be welcome :D

And if there is a way to catch it ........ :hail: thank you very much

berntie
Scout
Scout

Unread postby berntie » 07 Jul 2006, 14:45

And I've yet another question on Heroes Complete:

Does Heroes I come with the map editor and King's Bounty?

coup de grace
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby coup de grace » 10 Jul 2006, 03:17

No worries at all the pirated version will come here in the Philippines anytime soon.
formerly Lordship_Oliver

Marcus333
Pixie
Pixie

Unread postby Marcus333 » 04 Aug 2006, 15:32

It's been a while, since i've read about, what the differences between the deluxe edition, and the normal HoMM V edition are.

Can someone please tell me that? And remember that I'm talking about the European extended edition.

Thanks.

Kalah
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Unread postby Kalah » 04 Aug 2006, 15:44

Check out the H5 FAQ thread. The editions are listed.

Return to “Heroes V-VI”