This project of mine feels more like MM6 than I expected

The role-playing games (I-X) that started it all and the various spin-offs (including Dark Messiah).
Super Goober
Peasant
Peasant

This project of mine feels more like MM6 than I expected

Unread postby Super Goober » 26 Jan 2015, 04:28

I'm using MM6 monster sprites as placeholders in a game I'm developing called Uniques United and in one of the videos, I recorded myself fighting Magyars. Doesn't this just remind you of the Frozen Highlands?

(even the archers are in the map, too)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFH62nS ... e=youtu.be

EDIT: While I made most of the sound effects, you will recognize most of what I imported from other games, mostly Might and Magic 6-7. I'm currently moving towards having completely original content before the first public release is made (obviously, I don't want to use other people's stuff in the finished product and end up in deep doo doo)

GrayFace
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby GrayFace » 19 Feb 2015, 22:42

Cool. Looks a lot like LOE. What I don't like at all is artstyle.
My patches: MM6 MM7 MM8. MMExtension. Tools. Also, I love Knytt Stories and Knytt Underground. I'm also known as sergroj.

the beavers1
Assassin
Assassin

Unread postby the beavers1 » 20 Feb 2015, 00:15

Yeah the art is a bit archaic but I like it anyways, also grayface holy crap I haven't seen you in a long time on here ^ :D
"Rot in Hell You Penny Pinching Miser!"

Super Goober
Peasant
Peasant

Unread postby Super Goober » 21 Feb 2015, 14:15

GrayFace wrote:Cool. Looks a lot like LOE. What I don't like at all is artstyle.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OL9se8U ... e=youtu.be

Well, it's changed now. It's been a month since I posted that video. I removed all of the placeholders and now am moving more towards entirely original content.

Return to “Might and Magic”