MM9: GM Cudgel bugged?

The role-playing games (I-X) that started it all and the various spin-offs (including Dark Messiah).
TheAnyKey
Peasant
Peasant

MM9: GM Cudgel bugged?

Unread postby TheAnyKey » 24 Oct 2014, 05:06

I just became GM cudgel. It says, "Double Attack And Damage". The attack and damage have not changed from Master to Grandmaster though. They were Melee +31 and Damage 22-32 at 10 points Master Cudgel and are the same at 10 points GM level. In combat I can't see a difference in damage either. The numbers are the same as far as I can tell.

I am using patch 1.3a. Is GM Cudgel bugged?

the beavers1
Assassin
Assassin

Re: MM9: GM Cudgel bugged?

Unread postby the beavers1 » 24 Oct 2014, 13:54

TheAnyKey wrote:I just became GM cudgel. It says, "Double Attack And Damage". The attack and damage have not changed from Master to Grandmaster though. They were Melee +31 and Damage 22-32 at 10 points Master Cudgel and are the same at 10 points GM level. In combat I can't see a difference in damage either. The numbers are the same as far as I can tell.

I am using patch 1.3a. Is GM Cudgel bugged?
From what I know of the game and what I have played... it wouldn't surprise me, that game is soooooo full of bugs its not even funny. I have fallen through the map twice personally, plus I have found a way to cheat the black chests, and I have had quite a few ctd's to top it off.... I quit the game
"Rot in Hell You Penny Pinching Miser!"

TheAnyKey
Peasant
Peasant

Unread postby TheAnyKey » 25 Oct 2014, 05:18

the beavers1 wrote:From what I know of the game and what I have played... it wouldn't surprise me, that game is soooooo full of bugs its not even funny. I have fallen through the map twice personally, plus I have found a way to cheat the black chests, and I have had quite a few ctd's to top it off.... I quit the game
It's just strange, that even with google, I can't find anybody talking about that bug. It's like nobody else has ever noticed it.

The Armsmaster skill isn't working properly either.

the beavers1
Assassin
Assassin

Unread postby the beavers1 » 25 Oct 2014, 17:10

TheAnyKey wrote:
the beavers1 wrote:From what I know of the game and what I have played... it wouldn't surprise me, that game is soooooo full of bugs its not even funny. I have fallen through the map twice personally, plus I have found a way to cheat the black chests, and I have had quite a few ctd's to top it off.... I quit the game
It's just strange, that even with google, I can't find anybody talking about that bug. It's like nobody else has ever noticed it.

The Armsmaster skill isn't working properly either.
Thats probably because not to many people play the game
"Rot in Hell You Penny Pinching Miser!"

Return to “Might and Magic”