Might and Magic x Shard of Light quest

The role-playing games (I-X) that started it all and the various spin-offs (including Dark Messiah).
Bronwin
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Might and Magic x Shard of Light quest

Unread postby Bronwin » 25 Oct 2014, 11:11

I have found the shard of light in Falagar's mansion. So how do I beat the 7-8 bad guys that suddenly surround you when you grab it. My party is at level 20 and consists of a bladedancer, runepriest, freemage and Crusader.

Also what is the best way to deal with the super facehugger in the sewers. This is the one named Erysichthon.

Phobos
Demon
Demon

Unread postby Phobos » 25 Oct 2014, 14:16

Remember to cast all possible buffs before grabbing the shard. The Dark Magic spell Sleep can be used to shut down enemies one by one; this way you can focus on fewer of them at once. Your party composition seems balanced, so a nice combination of healing and doing damage should work.

I don't remember doing anything special for Erysichthon. I cast my buffs and beat it in melee combat. Maybe your characters need to be at a higher level.

Bronwin
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Bronwin » 26 Oct 2014, 11:00

Is there a trick in using the sleep spell? It hits the creature closest to you and if you attack again it wakes them up. How do you target attacks when the creatures are all bunched together so that you don't wake up the ones you put to sleep?

Oh and thanks for the help. The Ubisoft forum has very little activity and is not helpful.

wimfrits
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby wimfrits » 26 Oct 2014, 15:25

Use Tab or mouse-click to select a target. Mind the use of weapons/spells that do group damage
Are you suggesting coconuts migrate?

Bronwin
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Bronwin » 26 Oct 2014, 18:40

Thanks. That will teach me to read the manual! I missed that little gem! :D

Return to “Might and Magic”