Petition to Ubisoft and Limbic

The new Heroes games produced by Ubisoft. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
Abvgd
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Petition to Ubisoft and Limbic

Unread postby Abvgd » 03 Jul 2012, 17:05

We’re preparing a petition to Ubisoft and Limbic for improving the game “Might and Magic: Heroes VI”!

Soon, 12th of July, Ubisoft and Limbic will release patch 1.5 with long-waited townscreens, which we, fans, have asked for! And such, there’s a big chance that proposals (or requests) which are supported by majority of fans, can be taken seriously by devs and be realized for reasons of cheering up fans, improving the game and raising interest to it.

There’re some steps we must cross before sending our petition:
1st: Fans send their suggestions of improving balance, bug fixes and other. The huge list is formed. Moderators remove from this list items that didn’t met the criteria.
2nd: Players sign (technically vote) for each item/paragraph. You must sign with your Uplay account. Items which don’t have support of more than half of players are removed.
3rd: Moderators form the list of most important suggestions taking the vote into account. Then the petition text is send to publisher.

Here you can send us your suggestions: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/vie ... eTRFeHc6MQ
There is a tab of suggestions in English: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc ... jNXeTRFeHc
Here you can discuss this petition: http://www.heroes6.ru/f/showthread.php?t=674 and http://forums.ag.ru/?board=heroes6&a...5200&start=0#8 (both in Russian),
and, of course, there: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/68 ... ost8435393,
http://heroescommunity.com/viewthread.p ... enumber=24.

The voice of one man is the voice of no one, as well as ten's voice in our situation. Because of that we ask you to drive our numbers to the max. You can use your Twitter, Facebook or Vkontakte accounts, other social networks and Heroes VI forums.
About suggestions: first of all, they must have logic base and don’t be impossible to realize (remember, there’re 15 people from relatively new team working on Heroes VI). Secondly, try to make them as concrete as you could. For example, don’t suggest making more difference between perks and skills and variants of realization of that because even if that idea will have great support of fans, devs wouldn’t know what we want from them exactly.
“Fix bugs” also is too vague. But “fix ability X so that in situation Y it will work like Z” is more as concrete.
Thanks for your support!

Moderators of this forum: please, make this thread sticky. This is not radical petition, we're just gathering people's suggestions and proposals.

ThunderTitan
Perpetual Poster
Perpetual Poster

Unread postby ThunderTitan » 03 Jul 2012, 17:31

Well this is 2 games too late... and this is coming from someone who still likes H4...
Disclaimer: May contain sarcasm!
I have never faked a sarcasm in my entire life. - ???
"With ABC deleting dynamite gags from cartoons, do you find that your children are using explosives less frequently?" — Mark LoPresti

Alt-0128: €

Abvgd
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Abvgd » 04 Jul 2012, 15:42

c'mon, guys, there is a big chance to say to game developers what do you want to be improved in the game!
Don't hesitate to make a suggestion! All your ideas - important for the game

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 04 Jul 2012, 18:07

If they are listening they already must be knowing. If not ..
"We made it!"
The Archives | Collection of H3&WoG files | Older albeit still useful | CH Downloads
PC Specs: A10-7850K, FM2A88X+K, 16GB-1600, SSD-MLC-G3, 1TB-HDD-G3, MAYA44, SP10 500W Be Quiet

Abvgd
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Abvgd » 04 Jul 2012, 18:19

Pol wrote:If they are listening they already must be knowing. If not ..
if not - then you can use this form to let the game developers know.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/vie ... eTRFeHc6MQ

ThunderTitan
Perpetual Poster
Perpetual Poster

Unread postby ThunderTitan » 04 Jul 2012, 20:31

The forum is full of suggestions... i believe they where even summarised by some ppl a while back...
Disclaimer: May contain sarcasm!
I have never faked a sarcasm in my entire life. - ???
"With ABC deleting dynamite gags from cartoons, do you find that your children are using explosives less frequently?" — Mark LoPresti

Alt-0128: €

ywhtptgtfo
Hunter
Hunter

Unread postby ywhtptgtfo » 04 Jul 2012, 20:35

ThunderTitan wrote:The forum is full of suggestions... i believe they where even summarised by some ppl a while back...
They remind me of priests praying in a church/temple, especially for those town/creature idea posts.

Dalai
Equilibris Team
Equilibris Team

Unread postby Dalai » 05 Jul 2012, 12:48

@Abvgd

What an excellent idea!

I think, after they selected those few to call them VIP-fans, so they can easily ignore them and shrug off all the rest, after they spend 6 months to fix bugs that could never get into version 1.0 of any game with real producer - all they need is a petition. Yes, petition will open their eyes and make them rethink their priorities, and they will make something playable. ;|

I'm absolutely positive it's a very realistic idea. But may be, just in case, we should also book a fairy with a bag of fairy-dust? Just to be sure? :D
"Not a shred of evidence exists in favour of the idea that life is serious." Brendan Gill

Abvgd
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Abvgd » 05 Jul 2012, 15:56

Now you can also discuss this news (the petition) here: http://hommka.ru/threads/2/ (english and russian languages are available)

Abvgd
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Abvgd » 05 Jul 2012, 15:58

ThunderTitan wrote:The forum is full of suggestions... i believe they where even summarised by some ppl a while back...
It is very difficult to gather suggestions from forums from all the world. This petition make it easily and quick!

Abvgd
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Abvgd » 11 Jul 2012, 15:25

The sending of suggestion will be closed on 4pm, 17th July (by Paris Time).

nocognize
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby nocognize » 04 Aug 2012, 15:58

We are glad to announce that voting is ready. Please, follow this link and vote for your favourite paragraphs. Yeah, there's many of them, but the game itself is versatile and diverse!

Kalah
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Unread postby Kalah » 04 Aug 2012, 16:14

#1 has two similar options.
Neutrals: "Gargantuah"?
Music from Previous Heroes: Should have another option: do not add music from previous games.
Vampiric embrace: "powerfull".

When trying to submit, I was logged out and have to do the whole thing again. Result: I give up and will not submit. I'll add what you would have said to Ubisoft in a similar situation: Well done. :disagree:
In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Goodwill.

Sandro400
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Sandro400 » 04 Aug 2012, 16:56

Kalah wrote:#1 has two similar options.
Neutrals: "Gargantuah"?
Music from Previous Heroes: Should have another option: do not add music from previous games.
Vampiric embrace: "powerfull".

When trying to submit, I was logged out and have to do the whole thing again. Result: I give up and will not submit. I'll add what you would have said to Ubisoft in a similar situation: Well done. :disagree:
Yeah, they are similar, but not identical.

Gargantuah from H4 TGS.
We have quickly fixed something, and now you shouldn't answer to all items on the first page. We are sorry for this technical bug.
This is also the possible reason why you were logged out. Please, try again.

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 04 Aug 2012, 18:46

It is too long and where the hell is the cursor showing how many days it will take you to your target?

Nonethless it is working now.
"We made it!"
The Archives | Collection of H3&WoG files | Older albeit still useful | CH Downloads
PC Specs: A10-7850K, FM2A88X+K, 16GB-1600, SSD-MLC-G3, 1TB-HDD-G3, MAYA44, SP10 500W Be Quiet

Sandro400
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Sandro400 » 04 Aug 2012, 19:00

Pol wrote:It is too long and where the hell is the cursor showing how many days it will take you to your target?

Nonethless it is working now.
You didn't even how many there was at the beginning. Hm... 300 at least.

Suggestion about cursor is "green" - it goes without voting, like bugs.

Naki
Blood Fury
Blood Fury

Unread postby Naki » 16 Aug 2012, 15:19

Bumping so more people see this!!

Petition voting started on August 4th, and will continue until the end of the 19th. You can vote here:
http://agosurveys.net/Survey.aspx?ID=ID ... ec4ff9c72b
May the Implosion be with you!

Naki
Blood Fury
Blood Fury

Unread postby Naki » 16 Aug 2012, 15:26

Maybe a sticky?? Mods, a suggestion: please consider temporarily sticky-ing the thread, then un-sticky it on August 20th (Monday) when the voting is over.

Naki
Blood Fury
Blood Fury

Unread postby Naki » 16 Aug 2012, 20:14

The official UBI forum of the game has the thread stickied - com'mon, please don't be shy! :D

Abvgd
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Abvgd » 20 Aug 2012, 04:33

Dear Heroes!

The vote is succesfully closed. Now we will work on vote's results. We will inform you when the petition will be send to Devs!

Thank for your support! :D

Return to “Heroes V-VI”