The Heroes Round Table Forum Index
"Forums for the Might & Magic enthusiast"
>> It's here! Now leave the forum and go play ... ;) <<
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Username:   Password:    Autologin   

Heroes 2 Price of Loyalty MIDI

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Heroes Round Table Forum Index -> Heroes I-IV
<< :: >>  

mr.hackcrag
Druid
Druid
CH - Heroes 2 Price of Loyalty MIDICH - Heroes 2 Price of Loyalty MIDIPosted: Feb 25 2009, 18:44    Post subject: Heroes 2 Price of Loyalty MIDI Reply with quote

I am searching for midi files for the all the castle themes found in the PoL expansion of Heroes 2. I am willing to sell my soul, so please don't be shy.
pooiyx
Leprechaun
Leprechaun
CH - Heroes 2 Price of Loyalty MIDICH - Heroes 2 Price of Loyalty MIDIPosted: Feb 27 2009, 12:56    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've never seen the MIDI versions of the other themes anywhere before (I had looked for them last time but to no avail and then I forgot about it).
But I have a file that I downloaded a while back which is an mp3 of the MIDI version of the main menu music.

It's the music that you hear when you enter the game without the CD, and it doesn't at all sound like the "CD audio" version of the main menu music (this is another track that can't be found on either CD for the original & expansion for Heroes 2).
mr.hackcrag
Druid
Druid
CH - Heroes 2 Price of Loyalty MIDICH - Heroes 2 Price of Loyalty MIDIPosted: Mar 4 2009, 14:11    Post subject: Reply with quote

In that case, does anybody have the sheet music to the Price of Loyalty town themes? If I had these, I'd play a nice arrangement for all heroes fans.
LeslieT
Leprechaun
Leprechaun
CH - Heroes 2 Price of Loyalty MIDICH - Heroes 2 Price of Loyalty MIDIPosted: Oct 23 2009, 9:00    Post subject: Reply with quote

If still interested, you can download it here: http://www18.zippyshare.com/v/26830146/file.html
mr.hackcrag
Druid
Druid
CH - Heroes 2 Price of Loyalty MIDICH - Heroes 2 Price of Loyalty MIDIPosted: Oct 26 2009, 1:36    Post subject: Reply with quote

LeslieT wrote:
If still interested, you can download it here: http://www18.zippyshare.com/v/26830146/file.html

eyes wide open

Thank you; from the bottom of my barbarian heart, thank you.
BelgarathMTH
Leprechaun
Leprechaun
CH - Heroes 2 Price of Loyalty MIDICH - Heroes 2 Price of Loyalty MIDIPosted: Nov 1 2009, 22:43    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would be WAY more interested in sheet music than MIDI files!

I am a musician by profession, and I would just about KILL to have printed sheet music of any and all HOMM music, any version!

(I've found the Bach Gavotte in D Minor from the English Harpsichord Suites, which is the music for the Warlock's castle in HOMM I.)

Please, please, I would pay any reasonable amount of money or whatever else to get more sheet music for these tracks!

Is Rob King still out there anywhere? I have a great moneymaking idea for you, friend!
GreatEmerald
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero
CH - Heroes 2 Price of Loyalty MIDICH - Heroes 2 Price of Loyalty MIDIPosted: Nov 2 2009, 19:13    Post subject: Reply with quote

MIDI is sheet music. Open it with a program like Anvil Studio and you will see it.
mr.hackcrag
Druid
Druid
CH - Heroes 2 Price of Loyalty MIDICH - Heroes 2 Price of Loyalty MIDIPosted: Nov 10 2009, 3:07    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm having a problem with the PoL necro theme MIDI file. When I open it, the music notes don't display properly. Is there any solution?
LeslieT
Leprechaun
Leprechaun
CH - Heroes 2 Price of Loyalty MIDICH - Heroes 2 Price of Loyalty MIDIPosted: Nov 10 2009, 19:54    Post subject: Reply with quote

mr.hackcrag wrote:
I'm having a problem with the PoL necro theme MIDI file. When I open it, the music notes don't display properly. Is there any solution?

It was converted from the XMI original using Winamp a long time ago. You may first try to convert with another program like Awave Studio.
mr.hackcrag
Druid
Druid
CH - Heroes 2 Price of Loyalty MIDICH - Heroes 2 Price of Loyalty MIDIPosted: Nov 12 2009, 19:57    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
It was converted from the XMI original using Winamp a long time ago. You may first try to convert with another program like Awave Studio.

It worked! You are fabulous Leslie. Was it easy for you to get xmi files for HOMM music and could I do it with any game?
LeslieT
Leprechaun
Leprechaun
CH - Heroes 2 Price of Loyalty MIDICH - Heroes 2 Price of Loyalty MIDIPosted: Nov 17 2009, 18:58    Post subject: Reply with quote

mr.hackcrag wrote:
Was it easy for you to get xmi files for HOMM music and could I do it with any game?

If you want a game music, first check: http://www.mirsoft.info/gmb/
Specifically for Heroes2 musics, You need an agg file unpacker (which stores xmi files too). This tool I've written for myself a long time ago in assembler. But nowadays, there are many tools on the Internet that can be used for resource unpacking. For example: Dragon Unpacker, Game Archive UnPacker, Multi Ripper, or simply Agg Unpacker.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Heroes Round Table Forum Index -> Heroes I-IV All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1