HoMM 3 Crossover

by mr.hackcrag
02 Jul 2023, 04:49
Forum: Campfire
Topic: HoMM Orchestra
Replies: 15
Views: 12393

Re: HoMM Orchestra

Parts of it sound like H2 Expansion Necropolis theme.
by mr.hackcrag
18 May 2023, 05:44
Topic: Tech Corner
Replies: 825
Views: 412606

Re: Tech Corner

As soon as I pressed yes to confirm update firmware, my computer powered down and restarted. Now it is at a black screen. Should I turn it off and turn it back on or leave it? EDIT: After about 5 minutes, PC automatically restarted and I think it is now updated. I was prompted by download a driver a...
by mr.hackcrag
16 May 2023, 17:24

I can't get into my bios for some reason to update it. It said in instructions to press F2 after POST but it doesn't work.
by mr.hackcrag
28 Apr 2023, 18:27

As for the internet, the reason the wifi-adapter wasn't working was because the MB wifi had to be disabled in device drivers. The workers said that in the motherboard box there is supposed to be antenna to screw into MB for internet, but I did not see that in the box and I think they lost it. As for...
by mr.hackcrag
27 Apr 2023, 15:34

I will try plugging in different USB port. Everything is exactly the same. There are two drivers listed. One is the GPU and the other says AMD Radeon (TM) which I think is the integrated card. It was automatic windows update and AMD adrenaline update. I've tried removing old driver and reinstalling ...
by mr.hackcrag
26 Apr 2023, 21:39

I'm using the exact same Wi-fi adaptor as the old PC. I updated drivers using CCleaner just now. Will experiment more if there is any difference or not. I have new problem. After updating AMD Adrenaline driver, the integrated graphics card was disabled by windows and it doesn't update driver. Resolu...
by mr.hackcrag
26 Apr 2023, 19:34

Why are my download speeds and internet connection quality so much worse on this new PC compared to my old one?
by mr.hackcrag
25 Apr 2023, 03:16

Your link for Powerspec I think is different than the one I have because the 1050W does not have rgb. Though I think other specifications are the same. In fact, I don't even think my PSU is visible in my case so wouldn't be able to see rgb.
by mr.hackcrag
23 Apr 2023, 18:37

What I don't understood is, that they sell "Be Quiet" coolers but not PSU. Could he join them to use only one connector on the MB? (Could be like $5 more). At this point he finished all the labor so I'm not going to make any more requests. Should I have bought a Be Quiet PSU somewhere els...
by mr.hackcrag
23 Apr 2023, 01:54

He said the bottom came preinstalled with fans. As for the top, he said my MB had 2 open fan headers and recommended the following for least noise, although no rbg. https://www.microcenter.com/product/640546/be-quiet-pure-wings-2-rifle-bearing-140mm-case-fan#tab-reviews The downside was that he was ...
by mr.hackcrag
20 Apr 2023, 16:07

I don't believe there are coolers in the bottom, but I will ask them. What do you recommend? I'm actually surprised when he said RAM RGB is not compatible with board because I was able to change the RAM RGB before. Eventually, everything stopped working the way it should which is what prompted me to...
by mr.hackcrag
20 Apr 2023, 12:22

They said GPU was faulty and they replaced the GPU.

The RAM RGB is not compatible with motherboard RGB control software.

They suggested considering installing 3 fans in the top of the case to improve airflow and keep temperature lower, but also said that would increase noise.
by mr.hackcrag
19 Apr 2023, 17:11

PC was crashing during their testing and not creating crash dumps according to worker. He ultimately determined there was an issue with the GPU and it was swapped out with a new one. Testing continues to see if it resolves the problem. After that they will inspect the RGB issues.
by mr.hackcrag
10 Apr 2023, 20:39

AMD was already installed and updated prior. No fans turned on either cooler or GPU at all. Frames per second was around 14. As for temperature, you can see it didn't record any on the GPU probably because the GPU was not operating. When I went into "Game" test mode it was so slow and lagg...
by mr.hackcrag
10 Apr 2023, 17:22

https://i.postimg.cc/vHGXf03M/Untitled.jpg What am I supposed to do here? It says the selected settings are too high for my video card. Should I run it anyway? EDIT: I ran it and this was the result. What does it mean? https://i.postimg.cc/FFP1VZ43/result.jpg Also, no matter how I install armory cr...
by mr.hackcrag
10 Apr 2023, 16:21

https://i.postimg.cc/vHGXf03M/Untitled.jpg

What am I supposed to do here? It says the selected settings are too high for my video card. Should I run it anyway?
by mr.hackcrag
10 Apr 2023, 14:57

I'm relieved the temperature is okay. :) I think part of the problem happened when I installed ASRock Polychrome Sync and ASROCK Polychrome RGB Beta. https://pg.asrock.com/Graphics-Card/AMD/Radeon%20RX%207900%20XT%20Phantom%20Gaming%2020GB%20OC/index.us.asp#Download https://pg.asrock.com/MB/AMD/B650...
by mr.hackcrag
09 Apr 2023, 21:16

How would I control the RPM on AIO Cooler. I've never seen the AIO fans spinning at all (The big fans to the far right in the second picture below). Does that mean it's not working? Once I did hear like a gurgling water sound. Case has strip of rubber on its legs. I opened both sides of the case and...
by mr.hackcrag
09 Apr 2023, 18:53

I think part of the problem with the RGB is that there is interfering factors from the Polychrome app and Armory Crate app. I ended up deleting the Armory Crate app since it stopped recognizing the Rog Ryujin and couldn't control the GPU rgb. With the Polychrome, I can change the RGB with the RAM, M...

Go to advanced search