Search found 910 matches

by Campaigner
02 Jun 2019, 16:46
Forum: Campfire
Topic: Sorry for being a dick a long time ago
Replies: 8
Views: 6175

Sorry for being a dick a long time ago

If you don’t recognize me, you’re new. If you DO recognize me, you’re probably thinking: “Oh man! THAT guy again....” I realized by the time I left this place that I was the disruptive force that no one liked.... Back then, I was an active nationalist and I read news from nationalistic news sites wh...
by Campaigner
21 Aug 2014, 22:58
Forum: Heroes VII
Topic: Fortress vs Sylvan
Replies: 46
Views: 27831

Sylvan. I like the Elven/Eldar way of striking HARD and FAST instead of advancing slowly and having a friggin brawl.

Hi again =)
by Campaigner
17 Jul 2013, 14:32
Forum: Articles
Topic: Hammers of Fate → Ylaya's Quest → The Spy
Replies: 25
Views: 17297

Hammers of Fate ¡÷ Ylaya's Quest ¡÷ The Spy

This mission feels like one of those "be lucky or go THIS skillpath or LOL! Start over!" I restarted until I gotted Enlightenment from the witchhut. I gotted the best skills to aid me (Expert Attack, Advanced Luck and Basic Enlightenment). I cleaned out everything except Succubis guarding ...
by Campaigner
29 Jan 2013, 08:54
Forum: News
Topic: CoH iPad/iPhone Release; Strategy
Replies: 15
Views: 10591

Were I the only one who bought it on the Steam christmas sale?

Think it was 5 euro max for it and the DLC 'I am the boss'.
May have even been 3 euro for both.
by Campaigner
11 Nov 2012, 21:51
Forum: Hall of the Heretics
Topic: Best Deals!
Replies: 447
Views: 404086

Death Rally! at 50% off!

I'm gonna buy it myself now and kill'n'crush and own some noobs :victory:

I want a 'smug' smiley. Would fit me like a glove :D
by Campaigner
23 Oct 2012, 20:05
Topic: Slow Broadband Holds Back Gaming
Replies: 18
Views: 11987

Hey Kalah, you live in one of those northern fishing villages where you cut fish all day?? I thought you used Swedes for that :p Norway is one of the richest countries in the world! You should have 100/10Mbit in the major cities and 10/2Mbit in smaller cities. Myself I live in the third biggest city...
by Campaigner
23 Oct 2012, 18:45
Topic: The Power of Reviews
Replies: 7
Views: 4957

That's disturbing....I believe it inflates scores (just like they weren't high enough already....).

I don't trust big reviewers anyway so doesn't affect me. I just hope that the small (and honest ones) can resist the temptation to go big and get $._.$
by Campaigner
23 Oct 2012, 18:17
Topic: Danse Macabre Trailer
Replies: 6
Views: 5718

Cool trailer. That "I am the Shadow of Death!" was great.
by Campaigner
13 Jul 2012, 00:15
Topic: Patch 1.5 and Pirates Launched
Replies: 21
Views: 12983

Poland gets their own patch?? :| Such a small country and language and they get their own friggin patch?! :?? They should either learn English or Russian. Join the east or the west or you're *****! like it was in the old days :tongue: The Nordic countries should get their own version then as well. ...
by Campaigner
29 Apr 2012, 18:19
Topic: Modernizing Heroes III?
Replies: 38
Views: 16826

While the graphics of M&M: Heroes III are bad and could really use an update, I think the gamesystem itself is broken for non-campaign maps. But then again, that goes for all M&M: Heroes games so not updating the gamesystem will not be enough.
by Campaigner
23 Dec 2011, 04:41
Topic: Polls and Bugs
Replies: 8
Views: 4450

Re: Polls and Bugs

I believe that most people don't rush to buy games because (1) they will become much cheaper a year later; and (2) they are full of bugs at the beginning. Hah! That's me :-D I'll get M&M:Heroes VI (I feel like I'm trolling when saying that abbrevation....so I'm gonna continue with it :D) when i...
by Campaigner
18 Aug 2011, 23:27
Topic: Heroes VI Gamescom Trailer
Replies: 15
Views: 7492

Heroes VI Gamescom Trailer

I like it. Emotional, good music and a cool battle.

Some of you seem to enjoy a grand entitlement issue....no wonder developers fear forums.
by Campaigner
31 Jul 2011, 09:18
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Markal - How should I build him?
Replies: 5
Views: 15849

Heroic all the way :victory: Since I'm trying to finish the lvls as soon as possible (without missing statboosters) I never had the time nor the gold to do that. I think I made good use out of training though. I decided to try the max magic route Summoning Sorcery Enlightenment Attack or Luck Replay...
by Campaigner
31 Jul 2011, 09:03
Topic: The Current State of Things
Replies: 31
Views: 13155

Graphics are great. Best so far. Audio is really good. Maybe it can beat M&M:HV in that department. Haven't played it yet but will get the demo. Otherwise I'm not sure I'll get it until the 2nd expansion since I feel that M&M:H gameplay to be a bit outdated. Variol, ....That has to be the mo...
by Campaigner
31 Jul 2011, 08:42
Topic: Faction Environment Video
Replies: 6
Views: 4302

Looks good.

Sylvan follow Sylanna, the Dragon of Earth
Sanctuary follow the Water Dragon (whatever the name is).
by Campaigner
31 Jul 2011, 08:29
Topic: Clash of Heroes on the PC
Replies: 9
Views: 5734

I'll get it if it goes for 5euros on STEAM and has achievements.
by Campaigner
20 Jul 2011, 04:22
Topic: Playing Games on Mac
Replies: 18
Views: 10062

All apple products are overpriced. They're business idea is to make people think they're buying something exclusive. Why can't you see yourself getting a computer and constantly upgrade it? Tough to sell the old parts? Got that problem myself. What I need to know though: You're gonna play kinda new ...
by Campaigner
19 Jul 2011, 20:40
Topic: Faction Personality and Quiz
Views: 13179

Campaigner, the H6 faction that best matches your personality is Sanctuary. ;) Thanks for taking the quiz and I hope you like your results. :S Have had this feeling that I'd like them the best ever since they were announced, and now it's almost confirmed :-D (I'm not in the beta so I'll wait for th...
by Campaigner
19 Jul 2011, 19:10
Topic: Faction Personality and Quiz
Views: 13179

Do I need to make another quiz? Fine, answer these questions and I'll tell you the best faction for you. 1. What's your favorite color? Blue rag"]rag"] 2. Which of these would you most like as a pet: Bird, Snake, Dog, Tarantula, Ferret? Ferret 3. You go for a casual walk in the forest and...
by Campaigner
19 Jul 2011, 01:01
Topic: Steam Summer Sale
Replies: 23
Views: 10466

Gotted a lot of games

The titles I gotted of this summersale: Atom Zombie Smasher Paradox Fantasy Pack Majesty Gold Majesty 2 Collection Elven Legacy Elven Legacy: Magic Elven Legacy: Ranger Elven Legacy: Siege Flight Control HD Half-Life 2 Half-Life 2: Episode One Half-Life 2: Episode Two HOARD Left4Dead Magicka Complet...

Go to advanced search