Search found 49 matches

by gomaki
25 Jan 2016, 10:58
Forum: Heroes VII
Topic: Bug Reports after patch 1.6
Replies: 33
Views: 20866

Re: Bug Reports after patch 1.6

Interesting saugeen123. I can't say i've ever encountered that issue. If i'm entirely honest it sounds like it could be hardware related? But I don't know enough about this issue for me to state that is the case. If you happen to get it again could you send me some Logs, a screen shot or short GIF/V...
by gomaki
25 Jan 2016, 10:56
Topic: Patch 1.7 Announced
Replies: 2
Views: 3454

Re: Patch 1.7 Announced

Morning all. Going to copy a paste a message I put on HC just so you guys get a little further detail. Changes to the skill wheel is certainly something that is a hot topic for mine. We've already started the process and there is something I can currently test. I can't go into too many details (thou...
by gomaki
12 Jan 2016, 17:00

Hey hey, just a quick one to say I am alive. There are some BIG changes I finally got pushed..Like stuff I would have NEVER thought would get pushed. I can't even go into any clues because I need to wait until next Tuesday when I have a physical meeting with certain people. But there is some great t...
by gomaki
06 Jan 2016, 09:18

Thanks for the 1.6 bug reports guys and girls. A LOT has been fixed (And I will go through the list and give a better breakdown later this afternoon) I can confirm that yesterday we pushed a fix internally that solves any and all artifact issues (transferring between heroes, possibly duping, sometim...
by gomaki
10 Dec 2015, 13:02

Ok i'm trying to reproduce this myself and it's not happening. What i'm doing right now.. Have 2 heroes (obviously) I make sure I have artifacts on one, equipped AND in the inventory. I drag and drop the Artifacts from one heroes inventory to the other inventory. And do the same from one heroes equi...
by gomaki
10 Dec 2015, 09:21

Looks like the Efreet thing was me blowing my load too soon and copying from the wrong document Looks like that sentence didn't come up quite right, Dan.. :D Anyways, it seems there's a minor bug with the Fountain of Restoration site that's been around since earlier versions. Its description says t...
by gomaki
09 Dec 2015, 09:34

Looks like the Efreet thing was me blowing my load too soon and copying from the wrong document. These aren't the Efreets you are looking for.

I'll start collating any bugs people find now and whether we're aware and have already fixed or if I need to investigate them myself on the new builds.
by gomaki
03 Dec 2015, 16:17
Topic: Bug reports after patch 1.5
Replies: 26
Views: 13661

Re: Bug reports after patch 1.5

Players who have experienced the spell/skill issue should note that those save files will continue to be corrupt even post 1.6 but any new saves made will work as intended. Boo. My Necro campaign really is haunted. Or cursed. Or both. :( Thanks for the update anyways. Prolly I'll try to finish the ...
by gomaki
03 Dec 2015, 14:36

plus here is a little 1.6 update i just helped my french pals format https://mmh7.ubi.com/en/blog/post/view/ ... nouncement
by gomaki
03 Dec 2015, 14:35

I was out of office for a couple of days. There's not been too much to say really my end. I've been grinding away at some balancing things and pushing more of the community ideas when it comes to balancing and general stuff that people want. The spell/skills bug was pretty much the main prio and peo...
by gomaki
25 Nov 2015, 13:19

Our main problem right now is finding the Reproduction steps for the disappearing skills issue. We've identified the problem and can reproduce it randomly, but it's exactly that, randomly. That's a bit unnerving. :shh: We actually found out what is causing it and how about 20 mins after I posted th...
by gomaki
25 Nov 2015, 13:13
Topic: New content 1.5 preview
Replies: 25
Views: 14076

Re: New content 1.5 preview

Is the future an entirely MMORG or FPS one? I can chip in here because it's part of my job and personal interest. The future of PC gaming is most certainly going towards Arena style games like Dota,LoL,Smite,CSGO,Overwatch,Rocket league,Hearthstone. This is what we consider Arena, of course they ha...
by gomaki
25 Nov 2015, 09:38

Hey all. We're 100% committed on the hotfix path for these issues (skill/spells disappearing, some retaliation stuff with Haven and about 4 more 'bigger' issues) and will push it ASAP. Our main problem right now is finding the Reproduction steps for the disappearing skills issue. We've identified th...
by gomaki
23 Nov 2015, 14:41

Hi all. We've identified and fixed some of the big issues 1.5 introduced like heroes losing there abilites and spells and we're pushing out a hotfix asap. Apologies you had to experience that over the weekend.
by gomaki
19 Nov 2015, 09:39
Topic: New content 1.5 preview
Replies: 25
Views: 14076

Re: New content 1.5 preview

These are Germans. I doubt if they work more than 40 hours a week, and they probably take several months' vacation every year. :nervous: :beg: Oh, and Panda Tar, do you think you could spin the new patch in a more positive light? Some forum members seem to find negative comments very disturbing. :-...
by gomaki
11 Nov 2015, 13:05
Topic: Single player senerio-Lone Wolf
Replies: 10
Views: 8055

Re: Single player senerio-Lone Wolf

Let us know more information on what the issue is and I'll see if I can help you. Lone Wolf works fine as fine as i'm aware.
by gomaki
06 Nov 2015, 15:00
Topic: Bug reports after patch 1.4
Replies: 5
Views: 5399

Re: Bug reports after patch 1.4

Thanks Crislevin. Thanks for the report. That is fixed already in the next support patch. Odd this GUI issue crept in.

http://imgur.com/kLre3Uw
by gomaki
05 Nov 2015, 17:19
Forum: News
Topic: H7 1.4 and Beyond
Replies: 24
Views: 12089

Re: H7 1.4 and Beyond

Hi saugeen123 this is a really odd issue! However we can try a few things. First and foremost can we check to make sure your save files are still actually there. You can do this by following this path on your computer. C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\savegames Click into the fol...
by gomaki
05 Nov 2015, 10:55
Topic: Bug reports after patch 1.3
Replies: 13
Views: 18591

Re: Bug reports after patch 1.3

Hey Panda. Interesting interaction. I have spoken to a designer and really if something has No Retaliate it shouldn't be retaliated against, however you might be correct in the assumption that Opportunity attack triggered opportunity retaliate. Personally, I quite like when games have odd little int...
by gomaki
29 Oct 2015, 11:20
Topic: Bug reports after patch 1.3
Replies: 13
Views: 18591

Re: Bug reports after patch 1.3

Hey Madaxe. This is a really interesting one for us. Would if be possible for you to send us the game log (launch .txt file) and .save file to me please. Hi Gomaki. I loaded up the save game right before it happened and it doesn't appear to be reproducible....both times the empty hero properly just...

Go to advanced search