Search found 100 matches

by magnomagus
03 Jan 2017, 14:41
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Might & Magic: Heroes 5.5 (unofficial)
Replies: 75
Views: 77284

Re: Might & Magic: Heroes 5.5 (unofficial)

RC9 just got released, in perspective of old discussion hero some additional options have been added to make game easier if needed. The issues in C1M5 mission have been fixed. Also important correction: this mod was created for both singleplayer XXXL maps & multiplayer S maps. RC9 Release Notes ...
by magnomagus
02 Nov 2016, 10:34

Ok first of all the steal mana ability from imps was nerfed in this mod instead of boosted. also the searing aura ability is nothing new or modded, I only swapped the auras between the upgrades for esthetical reasons. I don't know if the map you were playing had anything special going on causing the...
by magnomagus
01 Nov 2016, 19:55

The morale bonuses to creatures are calculated when the battle starts. From a perspective of balancing the game the rage bonuses are paid for by skillslots (witches don't need to fill). I played with all stronghold magic heroes before releasing them and had no problems, but i'm aware that not every ...
by magnomagus
01 Nov 2016, 09:55

A few things 1. You are overly concerned with morale penalties, going over 5 has no impact and you already start with 2, in many late game scenarios a morale penalty is hardly a penalty at all. 2. Shamans & Witches don't get a different treatment with morale penalties, the system where heroes ar...
by magnomagus
30 Oct 2016, 11:00

If playing a small multiplayer map where I expect to fight the enemy within a month, the Heretic’s +2 attack and +2 defense in exchange for -1 morale is worth it. I think pretty much anything over 1 month, involving heroes of at least levels 20, and this tradeoff is not worth it. ? You are not talk...
by magnomagus
25 Oct 2016, 09:09

1. By design 2. Also by design, dark magic is not uncommon for sylvan, it is FORBIDDEN, only druids can learn it. If a skill is not in the skillwheel it cannot be learned. Each class has 12 skills, the most suitable ones both from a perspective of lore as well as variety between classes. I never hav...
by magnomagus
20 Oct 2016, 10:22

-The boat thing is stupid but I can't do anything about it -I cannot add new spells or modify diplomacy, but if i were to modify it I would probably make it like heroes 4. -The royal heirloom 50k exp bonus is extremely useful for secondary governor heroes, otherwise the 50k gold bonus is also very p...
by magnomagus
16 Oct 2016, 19:29

It can also be done with might heroes, i have cleaned up entire areas with only using pit lords, horned overseers and succubi
by magnomagus
13 Oct 2016, 00:04

It is impossible to change the ordinary battlefield size.

I can make good use of slow walkers saving up more valuable creatures, sometimes I don't even put the valuable creatures on the battlefield, to make the slow walkers see more action.
by magnomagus
11 Oct 2016, 16:42

I strongly dislike flanking

i do like interaction with objects, but this is not possible it would also require a larger universal battlefield size to be more meaningful.

@parceleste: patch 3.1 missing or installed in wrong directory.
by magnomagus
10 Oct 2016, 21:31
Topic: CJlee's Replay of the Official Campaigns using H5.5 mod.
Replies: 29
Views: 22798

Re: CJlee's Replay of the Official Campaigns using H5.5 mod.

This is a known unfixable issue introduced by AI coder who made the 8 skill system a witch hut cannot fill last slot on basic level, but can still advance it to advanced or expert. The sparkling fountain only boosts the class. I don't understand what you mean battle sites don't scale they literally ...
by magnomagus
10 Oct 2016, 14:25

Shatter destructive should also help against creature casters, but taking 2 shatters is a bit risky when you play in a 6 skill system, in multiplayer you can have an 8 skill system but this is not available in campaigns. you probably have enough from shattter dark + protection perk or armoroer + for...
by magnomagus
10 Oct 2016, 12:42

It is not possible to fully tryout any new classes or H5.5 by playing the campaigns therefore you need to play ARMG maps. Campaigns maps are very basic in design and have very little diversity in adventure objects. ARMG has much more variety and endless battles on an epic scale not available before....
by magnomagus
09 Oct 2016, 21:51

Hi it is afaik not possible to remove skills from heroes with console commands also it is not possible to add perks to heroes with console commands. I have no idea why you saw might heroes walking around with counterspell, because it is normally impossible for might heroes to get sorcery. So maybe t...
by magnomagus
07 Oct 2016, 14:20

Alright i have found the issue with C1M5 and was able to fix it. 3.1 hero move commands work differently.
by magnomagus
07 Oct 2016, 00:53

Ok, so just to be clear, these bug reports are from when you played the maps with the regular exe file NOT utility.exe?
by magnomagus
06 Oct 2016, 12:47

Hello Cjlee, Thank you for your extensive report, as you already seem to be aware of this mod was originally designed for multiplayer maps/RMG maps. The biggest problem is that AI coder Quantomas worked on a different source code that lacks a lot of script commands of 3.1 causing bugs in the campaig...
by magnomagus
14 Jul 2016, 12:51

This issue has now been taken care of in new release RC8b
by magnomagus
26 Jun 2016, 13:05

We are now at RC8 with new in-game skillwheel:

http://www.moddb.com/mods/might-magic-h ... /downloads
by magnomagus
15 Feb 2016, 10:40

Hi, Kalah, normally I would say great, but I don't think the mod (actually H5 in general) has enough traction on CH. According to google activity is currently: 1. HC, 2. Facebook, 3. Moddb, 4. GOG, 5 Steam, 6 Celestialheavens. This is also why i get sloppy checking this thread sometimes. If you are ...

Go to advanced search