Search found 94 matches

by Kildars
05 Oct 2008, 17:49
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: ToTE Battlecry Freedom-share your experience with me please
Replies: 5
Views: 2732

Hmmmm......I always wonder, how do you get the AI's castle? I mean, how do you lure its main army away from it? You obviously didn't crash into its main army from the front...and I think that's what I gotta learn to be better at this game...and you didn't use the hero from the prison, which I think ...
by Kildars
29 Sep 2008, 20:37

Thanks. Didn't think anyone was gonna reply to my post. Yes I know I took a lot of days, and I would REALLY like to know what I did wrong to have taken so much, or is it just the enemy army is too big?...Please do be reminded that because I don't play it a lot, I'm by no means a good player :P
by Kildars
25 Sep 2008, 12:16

ToTE Battlecry Freedom-share your experience with me please

Yesterday I (finally) successfully beat this map, which was my second try. The red haven AI always has huge army and it still took 4 tries for me to win the fight against its main troops. But after I finished the map, on the score ranking screen I saw it was possible to finish this map within 200 ga...
by Kildars
07 Feb 2008, 12:06
Topic: About the AI cheating
Replies: 33
Views: 11819

Yes! The gap between Normal and Hard is something...not to be trifled with! Honestly, I liked the difficulty progressing system of Heroes 4!(although I have never played any map under Expert+ setting) There the enhances were gradual enough to make them naturally wanted improvements in difficulty. Bu...
by Kildars
06 Feb 2008, 14:02

Ya I know thanks but I personally prefer a short cut key so I added a line like (bind fog_of_war "CTRL" + "whatever you like") and after enabling cheat code I just need to press this short cut key and BOOM!! @PhoenixReborn Do you mean in multiplayer game you can't see the already...
by Kildars
06 Feb 2008, 13:35

All I have been able to do, is to see what it built and what creatures it bought in the console. But sometimes I really wished to see its battle and the outcome, for instance, how many units it lost after engaging what... Or...we could bind a key that reveals the entire map, like we did in binding t...
by Kildars
05 Feb 2008, 17:57

I say, this AI is too unpredictable...yesterday it(I forgot what I was fighting bleh) ignored 290 skelly archers of mine and instead went for 1 zombie. Yes it blocked skellies from shooting but I waited on skellies' turn and killed'em with vampires that were on next so I was still shooting with arch...
by Kildars
05 Feb 2008, 17:30

God I forgot there is a thieves guild like thingy in tavern >_<

Hehe on higher difficulties the AI is still stupid if not for the cheats and those resources bonus. Sometimes in a battle it ignores my shooter units and instead attack 1-stack cannon fodders...XD
by Kildars
05 Feb 2008, 11:01

@tb5841 Either you are a uber player, or your way too lucky to miss the the cheesy creatures AI "hires"... :hoo: Yeah if someone ever knows a way to check the resources AI has, please post it! And by the way in my opinion, there is no level where AI cheating happens particularly often. I t...
by Kildars
05 Feb 2008, 02:04

Haha. I am not sure about the AI cheating experience point, but it does summon some creatures right out of nowhere, and because of this it can engage some stronger neutrals thus gaining more exp than you... Sigh I wish the AI were as good as a human player, using no cheat...it's really weird, to see...
by Kildars
04 Feb 2008, 23:52

......are you using the mod too?
It seems the computer has stopped "conjuring" creatures into the army, but now the game is so easy...maybe I should switch to expert after all...
by Kildars
04 Feb 2008, 15:42

Thanks. I am already using your mod...but maybe it can't ban the AI cheating completely?...
Sigh, all I want is that the AI stop cheating and start playing fair game...XD
by Kildars
04 Feb 2008, 13:31

Yes and I do not think I have to use spellcasting faction and get the map done in week 2. Obviously I am not talking about anything new. And I am using this mod from that person on hard which is supposed to stop AI from cheating. It would be nice, if I can find this thread on Heroes Community forum....
by Kildars
04 Feb 2008, 12:43

About the AI cheating

I recently started playing custom maps in ToE (namely Heritage of Deleb), and realized that AI cheat like crazy while the fog of war isn't cleared so that you can't see what it's doing, but it does nothing when I could see it's army moving around... First I started the map with random faction, I got...
by Kildars
28 Nov 2007, 05:23
Topic: Need help on C2M5 in HoF
Replies: 4
Views: 2031

I would say go first for the grail because as long as you get that money you won't worry about your other resources any more, and plus the creature growth bonus is also awesome in that your 1 town could almost be producing as many units as AI's two towns. Your two heroes, yes Duncan included, are go...
by Kildars
27 Nov 2007, 19:15
Topic: Need help on C2M5 in HoF
Replies: 4
Views: 2031

What is your Wulfstan build man? I hope you have destructive magic? And are you going for the ultimate skill too? Try to get the Grail building as soon as possible, if you are going to fight a normal battle with Laszo you will need the creature growth bonus the building gives you, and it is crucial....
by Kildars
27 Nov 2007, 16:54
Topic: Fighting Heroic AI in a small map
Replies: 9
Views: 3367

Yes!!! That's it......before the Sylvan reached my town I gave every thing I have to build a fort, but what help is fort anyway if they have lucky Sharp Shooters...lol But I really wonder, is this map Key to Victory not often played? I have posted a similar post before and no one replied to it. tb y...
by Kildars
27 Nov 2007, 11:41

I see, the Centaur hero... Well I started the map with some hero with Ballista equiped, got attacked by Sylvan in week 4, I had already built a good force but the enemy Sylvan was incredible, its Sharp Shooter(or whatever it's called) dealing lucky strike once in every 2 attacks. My 76~78 Centaur di...
by Kildars
26 Nov 2007, 19:28

Aye, this map isn't easy for Might Factions! Don't you agree? I played once with Warlocks and that was alright. With Might Factions I just need troop buildings and then I got no resource left for Magic Guild so no Mass Light magic......the only thing I could rely on is a balista. Btw isn't the new s...
by Kildars
26 Nov 2007, 19:22
Topic: AI dificulty settings
Replies: 17
Views: 6726

Bah, the downloaded file was zip and we must convert this into h5u file right? Since I don't see any h5u file in the zip.

That's why I asked that, thank you!

Go to advanced search