H5 Tribes of the East Map Editor Missing Content?

Maps and the art of mapmaking.
CancerCincar
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

H5 Tribes of the East Map Editor Missing Content?

Unread postby CancerCincar » 27 Nov 2015, 22:18

I had some free time on my hands and decided I'd like to mess around with the map editor just to see what I could accomplish. I loaded up the Tribes of the East map editor to discover... everything is missing.

Meanwhile, the regular Heroes V map editor seems to have everything, except the Hammers of Fate content and Tribes of the East content.

I initially tried uninstalling Heroes V in its entirety and reinstalling, but that didn't seem to have any result. The install I'm currently using is from the Heroes V Epic Collection discs, which have Heroes V, Hammers of Fate, and Tribes of the East, and I installed them all. I don't know what to do, and I don't know if there's anything I did wrong. Does anyone know what I should be doing?

markkur
Demon
Demon

Re: H5 Tribes of the East Map Editor Missing Content?

Unread postby markkur » 06 Dec 2015, 02:16

I have the same set but I only installed TotE and do have the Editor. I've never seen this before but it might be a clash of Editors. You can install only TotE and then add all the previous maps to play.

CancerCincar
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Re: H5 Tribes of the East Map Editor Missing Content?

Unread postby CancerCincar » 19 Dec 2015, 21:42

I tried to uninstall everything, again, and install TotE on it's own, but all the tiles and things are still missing. No towns, no units, etc. I'm still unsure what to do.

Return to “Mapmaking Guild”