X-COM, the remake

Because we play other games too.
Best Deals, MoM, Fanstratics
Dalai
Equilibris Team
Equilibris Team

Re: X-COM, the remake

Unread postby Dalai » 18 Aug 2016, 11:46

Kalah, those pictures of your TV are terrible. I'm sure there must be a way to make actual screenshots.
"Not a shred of evidence exists in favour of the idea that life is serious." Brendan Gill

Kalah
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Unread postby Kalah » 19 Aug 2016, 10:42

Yeah, this was just me using a mobile phone to send Ethric some quick snapshots when it happened.
In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Goodwill.

ThunderTitan
Perpetual Poster
Perpetual Poster

Unread postby ThunderTitan » 26 Jan 2017, 23:23

So, i got the game with the holiday sales... pretty good... but i was disappoint at the lack of lazzorz...

And what's with having to spend 3 days to collect my monthly allowance? And of course before i can finish i have to go do missions like 80% of the time...

Oh well, at least i got all the stuff i needed and i only have the last autopsy to do...
Disclaimer: May contain sarcasm!
I have never faked a sarcasm in my entire life. - ???
"With ABC deleting dynamite gags from cartoons, do you find that your children are using explosives less frequently?" — Mark LoPresti

Alt-0128: €

Dalai
Equilibris Team
Equilibris Team

Unread postby Dalai » 27 Jan 2017, 19:38

Long War 2 is out. It can't get any better :rolleyes:
"Not a shred of evidence exists in favour of the idea that life is serious." Brendan Gill

Kalah
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Unread postby Kalah » 28 Jan 2017, 11:20

Do they say anything about the new weapons? Are they any better than plasma weapons, is what I'm wondering ... normally, I don't bother with anything but go straight for the plasma, since once I have those, I have the best weapons.
In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Goodwill.

Dalai
Equilibris Team
Equilibris Team

Unread postby Dalai » 30 Jan 2017, 22:15

That's like a whole new level. You won't care about plasma for quite some time ;)
You can watch this, for example.

jeff

Unread postby jeff » 10 Feb 2019, 16:54

Just bought the full package on GOG; a bit expensive but I am really enjoying the game. Brings back memories of the original.
Mala Ipsa Nova :bugsquash:

Return to “Hall of the Heretics”