Heroes VII Released

Discussions about the latest news in the Might and Magic community.
Pol
Admin
Admin

Re: Heroes VII Released

Unread postby Pol » 04 Oct 2015, 21:40

Yes, from my standpoint, MM:H7 Deluxe is the best version. Because of soundtrack and complementary for H3RoE with enchanted graphics, curiosity also counts.

What isn't fine are prices. It's not gonna happen that I would pay for it 59€. (Especially if you can get it in Poland for 45€)

So I will wait, after it will be fixed. Game requirements are another nonsense.

Yet one more thing, in my region I'm forced to "my" language but I would like to play it in english. Suddenly another problem. English is not in the pack, same for Steam - that's all region based.
"We made it!"
The Archives | Collection of H3&WoG files | Older albeit still useful | CH Downloads
PC Specs: A10-7850K, FM2A88X+K, 16GB-1600, SSD-MLC-G3, 1TB-HDD-G3, MAYA44, SP10 500W Be Quiet

cjlee
Spectre
Spectre

Unread postby cjlee » 05 Oct 2015, 13:16

If a paying customer has a bad experience and wants to warn others from it, I won't call him a negative troll. People are frustrated with getting trash for their money.

[edit later]

Just started reading the Steam reviews. OMG. this has got to be the WORST reviewed game I have ever read in my life.

Angelspit
CH Founder
CH Founder

Unread postby Angelspit » 05 Oct 2015, 19:56

I kept scrolling down hoping to see a positive review, but after an endless of string of thumb downs, I gave up...!
I'm on Steam and Xbox Live.

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 06 Oct 2015, 18:30

A week later, the number of negative reviews is overwhelming. There's no patience left for people regarding this title, I think (I wouldn't have either). Some issues are lingering since Beta 1, as some say. This doesn't bode well to top it all.
"There’s nothing to fear but fear itself and maybe some mild to moderate jellification of bones." Cave Johnson, Portal 2. :panda:

Kalah
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Unread postby Kalah » 06 Oct 2015, 19:30

I for one don't review games this early. Even H4 was released in an unacceptable state.
In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Goodwill.

Horath
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Horath » 07 Oct 2015, 16:03

I watched Trump's paid playthrough of the first Sylvan mission and was slightly impressed. The new skill wheel looks like it might actually be interesting, and I appreciate the decision to backpedal a bit to the most classic gameplay.

But at the end of the day I still have my copy of HoMMIII, which is in my top 2 games of all time. So I'm not sure if I want to spend money on VII.

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 09 Oct 2015, 20:23

I'm sure that I don't, rounded 60€ for Deluxe is too much, half would be feasible. But I'm not burned by passion for playing Heroes, so I kinda don't need to care anyway. No time, no stress.
"We made it!"
The Archives | Collection of H3&WoG files | Older albeit still useful | CH Downloads
PC Specs: A10-7850K, FM2A88X+K, 16GB-1600, SSD-MLC-G3, 1TB-HDD-G3, MAYA44, SP10 500W Be Quiet

overall
Pixie
Pixie

Unread postby overall » 14 Oct 2015, 21:50

Coldy wrote:If there was not enough money in the budget for...
hmmm.... so many post do i actually need to quote on things... hmmm.... guess i do....
That just might be smartest thing what i have heard in awhile... and no i'm not being sarcastic...

overall
Pixie
Pixie

Unread postby overall » 14 Oct 2015, 21:52

Angelspit wrote:I kept scrolling down hoping to see a positive review, but after an endless of string of thumb downs, I gave up...!
Kind of funny... that's actually true x) if you scroll very down you find some positive reviews...
There just might be bit of trolling going on... but i haven't still got time to play it so bit hard to say anything about it...

Return to “News”