We're Making Progress!

Discussions about the latest news in the Might and Magic community.
{CH}ArticleBot
CH News Reporter
CH News Reporter

We're Making Progress!

Unread postby {CH}ArticleBot » 15 Aug 2015, 20:36

Ladies, Gentlemen - dear readers. For many years now, we have been trying to update our site, giving it new software that can stand the test of time. Something that can be supported by today's server providers and also more easily be updated when we need to in the future. After sterling work from our house-trained gremlins the last several weeks, we are well underway.

Our Round Table forums are up and running. There aren't many custom styles yet, that will take time. But we're working on it! The genius who designed those other nice skins of the old table, Robenhagen, has been forced (that torture chamber sure comes in handy sometimes) out of retirement to work on some new ones for us. Meanwhile, though: enjoy the new forum's features. :) The main news site is being put up now; things are moving forward. Old articles are being transferred so they can be read. Later, we will create some nice colours and design features, as well as maps and such goodies.

What has happened while we were away? Well, quite a bit. I'll summarize the highlights here, with links to off-site stories:
Read full article...
CH First Mechanized Brigade - Newspapers Lieutenant
Submit Map | Maps | Walkthroughs | Downloads

Pol
Admin
Admin

Re: We're Making Progress!

Unread postby Pol » 16 Aug 2015, 21:25

With dawn of release date - September 29th & lazy summer seasson, Ubisoft is announcing another action - Ubisoft Weekend Promo on GoG.com

It's Ubisoft weekend, so you have still 30h:30min left.

This time set is different than with humblebundle.com. Great chance to complete your collection with HoMM2, HoMM4, HoMM5 and some others. Just don't expect anything new, per game price is usually 2.79€, kinda guess, you are being more lucky within USA, Canada, Poland and other VIP countries.

overall
Pixie
Pixie

Unread postby overall » 18 Aug 2015, 15:55

mr.hackcrag
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby mr.hackcrag » 25 Aug 2015, 19:28

That free postage though. :nervous:

Marzhin
Pit Lord
Pit Lord

Unread postby Marzhin » 26 Aug 2015, 14:48

I had not come to CH in a while, so it was quite a shock to discover this new incarnation of the site ^^
Let me know if you need some M&M art, textures and the like, to help you redecorate the new house :)

Kalah
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Unread postby Kalah » 26 Aug 2015, 16:06

Yeah we could probably do with some H7 stuff so we can make an H7-inspired skin for the forum. Not sure about the main site yet; getting it to work is the first priority. Robenhagen's in charge of the design thing. :)
In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Goodwill.

Marzhin
Pit Lord
Pit Lord

Unread postby Marzhin » 26 Aug 2015, 16:58

I can probably scavenge some more "generic" stuff, like background textures, etc. In any case, don't hesitate to drop me a message if the need arises and I'll see what I can find :)

Angelspit
CH Founder
CH Founder

Unread postby Angelspit » 26 Aug 2015, 19:10

Marzhin wrote:In any case, don't hesitate to drop me a message if the need arises and I'll see what I can find :)
You are a gentleman. I knew it already, but I just had to say it here. :)
I'm on Steam and Xbox Live.

Return to “News”