MMMerge Advanced Playthrough Shared Chart (Google X-Sheet)

The role-playing games (I-X) that started it all and the various spin-offs (including Dark Messiah).
Kinox
Peasant
Peasant

MMMerge Advanced Playthrough Shared Chart (Google X-Sheet)

Unread postby Kinox » 06 Nov 2023, 15:01

Hello, M&Mfolks!

I've been working on this pet project for a while.
In order to see this free MMMerge Chart, Just access the link below.

Feel free to make a copy of this original version for yourself, so you can use it for games, or even make structural changes to the Chart.

Chart as Google X-Sheet:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing

And here is a partial screenshot of the MMMerge Chart:

At the time of this first post, the Chart is certainly not 100% achieved for MMMerge --although it is covering most of the more relevant features of the combined games.

Notably, Verdant's Quests are still missing, but the majority of the games' Quests are present and well organized.
Major details about the game progression are secured already: such as Obelisks, Arcomage, Challenges, Altars, Fountains, Wells, Water Pools, Alchemy Recipes, Travelling Schedules, Map Visits/Visit Dates/Map Reset, Items' Tiers; but minor details, such as Points of Interests, Chests and plenty of other secrets are just missing (especially in Dungeon Maps).

I know there are unlimited ways to make Charts for the games --and in this case, it's a virtual Chart on Google X-Sheet: it has pros and cons.

If anyone is interested in improving or collaborating in this generic Chart making for MMMerge, feel free to share your experience, provide critique and suggestions for this Chart. I'll be glad to discuss any possibility of improving this stuff. :up:

Best Regards;
Kinox

Kinox
Peasant
Peasant

Re: MMMerge Advanced Playthrough Shared Chart (Google X-Sheet)

Unread postby Kinox » 17 Dec 2023, 00:46

mikasa23 wrote: 14 Dec 2023, 01:50 This is a fantastic concept. I'd love to collaborate and help make it even more comprehensive and valuable. wordle unlimited
Hello, misaka;

Thanks for the feedback. Sorry for the delay.

You're very welcomed; I'm currently going back playing some MMMerge, so I guess there is a good timing for making this into a next level for this game chart.

I've been working on this for a long time, so that I'm a bit out of ideas.
The last good idea that I've implemented, was of the Checkboxes --which is a feature I didn't know about from this spreadsheet system.

Do you have any idea or different approach in organization, that you would like to see in a MMMerge game chart like this?

I'll aslo PM you so we can connected better.
Cya!

Tomsod
Demon
Demon

Unread postby Tomsod » 17 Dec 2023, 14:09

Look, I'm really sorry to point this out, but this is a spambot. There's this stealth spam link at the end of its post:

Code: Select all

[URL=https://wordleunlimited.online/][color=#FFFFFF][size=1]wordle unlimited[/size][/color][/URL]
This has been happening for a few months now, looks like the posts themselves are written by AI, so, uh, don't expect too much.

Kinox
Peasant
Peasant

Unread postby Kinox » 17 Dec 2023, 18:56

Tomsod wrote: 17 Dec 2023, 14:09 Look, I'm really sorry to point this out, but this is a spambot. There's this stealth spam link at the end of its post:

Code: Select all

[URL=https://wordleunlimited.online/][color=#FFFFFF][size=1]wordle unlimited[/size][/color][/URL]
This has been happening for a few months now, looks like the posts themselves are written by AI, so, uh, don't expect too much.
Thanks for the information. I can't find that link you refer to in the post(s), but I must agree there is something odd about the few messages I've seen from that user; they are just too short and slightly disconnected.

I have not been expecting more than feedback from this topic anyways, so it's all good. :D

Return to “Might and Magic”