M&M Modding Wiki

The role-playing games (I-X) that started it all and the various spin-offs (including Dark Messiah).
Holloweye
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

M&M Modding Wiki

Unread postby Holloweye » 15 Aug 2023, 15:03

Me and eksekk started on a M&M modding wiki some time ago, url: https://mmmodding.miraheze.org/wiki/Main_Page
Anyone should be able to add new stuff to it. I am personally limited on what I can contribute but I have added as much as I can to try to help the modding community. Please anyone with knowledge, add more to it if you have time

Kinox
Peasant
Peasant

Re: M&M Modding Wiki

Unread postby Kinox » 15 Aug 2023, 16:49

Holloweye wrote: 15 Aug 2023, 15:03 Me and eksekk started on a M&M modding wiki some time ago, url: https://mmmodding.miraheze.org/wiki/Main_Page
Anyone should be able to add new stuff to it. I am personally limited on what I can contribute but I have added as much as I can to try to help the modding community. Please anyone with knowledge, add more to it if you have time
Wow, that's really a nice idea of Skill Sharing!! :up:

It would allow anyone in touch with the games to get an interesting and friendly introduction to this M&M Modding domain, and possibly beyond.

In the future, maybe I can conceive something to contribute regarding the use of Blender. I know a lot about Rigging for example; though I expect making still graphics (props, scenerii, textures ,etc.) would be a way more required thing.

Anyways, I'll be taking a look on the current Wiki page, for learning and inspiration.

dominiquerutland
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby dominiquerutland » 17 Aug 2023, 04:37

Holloweye wrote: 15 Aug 2023, 15:03 Me and eksekk started on a M&M modding wiki some time ago, url: https://mmmodding.miraheze.org/wiki/Main_Page
It's a great project and a valuable resource for the modding community. Appreciated. I have visited your wiki and I think it looks very well-organized and informative. I especially liked the sections on tools, tutorials, and mod lists.
In terms of your problem, I have never faced it before. So, sorry, I have no idea.

Eksekk
Assassin
Assassin

Unread postby Eksekk » 27 Aug 2023, 10:06

Also a reminder that if you want to add something but don't know wiki formatting, go ahead :) I'll fix the formatting and stuff. You may as well also write what you would need explained (whether lua events, evt commands, how to add a house to the map, some script example etc.), that will be almost as helpful :) Hope the wiki will be useful to you.
Unfinished mod by me: MM7 Rev4 mod, MMMerge version.

Tomsod
Demon
Demon

Unread postby Tomsod » 27 Aug 2023, 18:45

dominiquerutland wrote: 17 Aug 2023, 04:37 (spam in signature)
So that's how the spambot works now: first an innocuous post, and a few days later the poster's signature changes. Stealthy!

Return to “Might and Magic”