Might and magic 9 help + appriciation

The role-playing games (I-X) that started it all and the various spin-offs (including Dark Messiah).
Freeday
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Might and magic 9 help + appriciation

Unread postby Freeday » 05 Apr 2023, 06:49

Hello there I hope that there is people around!
1 things first I have a question I have tryd to boat to lindisfarne(just got lich promoted and that dragon is on my tasteful lunch list)from gubberland /thjorgard and it crashed from both places(town portal works fine tho..) is this the infamous boat glitch what I have been reading about?And if so can someone help me how to fix it?(1 actual playthrough of the game and I want to finish it soo baddly after 17 years of trying and just becoming so scared of flying icky sounds😅😅)
Also I have found this forum like 3 weeks ago at work and I had sooo much fun reading all of your stuffs Ideas modding capabilities for the games I have grew up on (mainly mm6-7 somehow we didn't find mm8 till I was like 15) and I'm so glad to see so many people adore and love these old gem^^

vladimir-maestro
Genie
Genie

Re: Might and magic 9 help + appriciation

Unread postby vladimir-maestro » 08 Apr 2023, 08:02

well. i stream mm9 now and got some similar problem. before it happened - some sprites in inventory became blank and after that - crash.
i guess you can just reload your game. my oppinion is - some memory leak. i just restart the game and it works till the next crash. in about 1-2 hour
You can contact me here:
maestro_mod@yahoo.com
vladud @ yandex.ru - preferred one
---
Site about MODs: http://www.mmgames.ru
---
if you wish to upload some materials for this site - let me know.

Return to “Might and Magic”