Chaos Conspiracy Redone Enhanced

The role-playing games (I-X) that started it all and the various spin-offs (including Dark Messiah).
OneSkyGod
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Re: Chaos Conspiracy Redone Enhanced

Unread postby OneSkyGod » 25 Mar 2024, 03:54

I have installed "Chaos Conspiracy Redone Enhanced Ultimate"

One Question I have is about the Music Order, to my understanding when I played mm6 back in the day the song of a Town would be looped continuously.

It was always the same song that plays in a certain Town or Zone, is this the case also in TTCREU ?

I got the song to loop by changing everything to a wav file, but it seams that now when I am in the starter town I get all the TOWN songs to play one after the other, instead of looping just one of them.

Can anyone help me with this, or is my memory playing tricks on me ?

Tomsod
Demon
Demon

Unread postby Tomsod » 25 Mar 2024, 18:55

In vanilla MM6, unlike MM7-8, many locations indeed have several possible music tracks. E.g. New Sorpigal/Suttervile has three.

DaveHer
Hunter
Hunter

Unread postby DaveHer » 29 Mar 2024, 09:51

OneSkyGod wrote: 25 Mar 2024, 03:54 I have installed "Chaos Conspiracy Redone Enhanced Ultimate"

One Question I have is about the Music Order, to my understanding when I played mm6 back in the day the song of a Town would be looped continuously.

It was always the same song that plays in a certain Town or Zone, is this the case also in TTCREU ?

I got the song to loop by changing everything to a wav file, but it seams that now when I am in the starter town I get all the TOWN songs to play one after the other, instead of looping just one of them.

Can anyone help me with this, or is my memory playing tricks on me ?
Have you edited the MM6.ini file? MusicLoopsCount=0
; Set to 0 to play location music in an infinite loop.
David

OneSkyGod
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby OneSkyGod » 30 Mar 2024, 21:15

I guess my memory did play tricks on me thanks a lot for the feedback all is good now

Return to “Might and Magic”