MMEditor v1.2 Level Editor

The role-playing games (I-X) that started it all and the various spin-offs (including Dark Messiah).
kingnight
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

MMEditor v1.2 Level Editor

Unread postby kingnight » 26 Jun 2015, 15:09

Why did I use MMExtension v1.5.2 MMEditor + v1.2 Level Editor MMExtension to add the creatures in the indoor map, which were all turned out to be hostile in addition to the farmers?

kingnight
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby kingnight » 28 Jun 2015, 05:24

is anybody there?

the beavers1
Assassin
Assassin

Unread postby the beavers1 » 28 Jun 2015, 08:59

Alot of the people who fequent this forum are occasional atm, as for your question, I am somewhat confused as to what you are asking.
"Rot in Hell You Penny Pinching Miser!"

kingnight
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby kingnight » 28 Jun 2015, 13:13

the beavers1 wrote:Alot of the people who fequent this forum are occasional atm, as for your question, I am somewhat confused as to what you are asking.
Oh,sorry,I'm an chinese. my english is very bed. I mean, I used Grayface's indoor map editor to add creatures, why these creatures are all hostile. only the peasant are friendly

the beavers1
Assassin
Assassin

Unread postby the beavers1 » 28 Jun 2015, 19:44

kingnight wrote:
the beavers1 wrote:Alot of the people who fequent this forum are occasional atm, as for your question, I am somewhat confused as to what you are asking.
Oh,sorry,I'm an chinese. my english is very bed. I mean, I used Grayface's indoor map editor to add creatures, why these creatures are all hostile. only the peasant are friendly
You need to set the creatures to non-hostile. There should be a text list somewhere in one of the .lod I remember stumbling upon it a while back and experimented with it. Every creature has different hostility to different creatures or Player characters (which is why your cleric gets pummeled by goblins)

kingnight
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby kingnight » 29 Jun 2015, 05:01

the beavers1 wrote:
kingnight wrote:
You need to set the creatures to non-hostile. There should be a text list somewhere in one of the .lod I remember stumbling upon it a while back and experimented with it. Every creature has different hostility to different creatures or Player characters (which is why your cleric gets pummeled by goblins)
Thank you, you said this is only for local creatures. I'm saying special creatures, they can only be in * * * *. DDM or * *. DLV file inside.
When I added a special creature, the default Attribute type was changed to 524288 look at the pictuer.

kingnight
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby kingnight » 29 Jun 2015, 05:07

the beavers1
Assassin
Assassin

Unread postby the beavers1 » 29 Jun 2015, 05:43

well I know very little about that, the only suggestion I could make is to somehow link the creatures to the .exe and update that file that has all the vanilla hostilities to include your new creatures. Honestly Grayface is your best bet at figuring this out and he is only on here occasionally, so hope for the best! :D

kingnight
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby kingnight » 29 Jun 2015, 05:53

the beavers1 wrote:well I know very little about that, the only suggestion I could make is to somehow link the creatures to the .exe and update that file that has all the vanilla hostilities to include your new creatures. Honestly Grayface is your best bet at figuring this out and he is only on here occasionally, so hope for the best! :D
I hope he will come soon, thank you.

Salamandre
Genie
Genie

Unread postby Salamandre » 29 Jun 2015, 11:06

Check your private messages, I sent you Grayface's email.

kingnight
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby kingnight » 01 Jul 2015, 04:51

Salamandre wrote:Check your private messages, I sent you Grayface's email.
I have sent the message to him, he has not replied, maybe he did it online, but the same thank you

Return to “Might and Magic”