The Chaos Conspiracy has been released!

The role-playing games (I-X) that started it all and the various spin-offs (including Dark Messiah).
Pol
Admin
Admin

Re: The Chaos Conspiracy has been released!

Unread postby Pol » 06 Mar 2016, 10:50

I asked K. if it can be re-uploaded to our site.
"We made it!"
The Archives | Collection of H3&WoG files | Older albeit still useful | CH Downloads
PC Specs: A10-7850K, FM2A88X+K, 16GB-1600, SSD-MLC-G3, 1TB-HDD-G3, MAYA44, SP10 500W Be Quiet

Salamandre
Genie
Genie

Unread postby Salamandre » 06 Mar 2016, 11:16

That would be a must. Such mod should be put in safe somewhere. If you find it, please share so I can also upload to wakeofgods.org, hope that will stay for some time.

Baronus
Assassin
Assassin

Unread postby Baronus » 06 Mar 2016, 11:52

Mod + guides and all very important modding resources are there:
https://www.celestialheavens.com/forum/10/13895
Another pack plus Legendary Heroes:
http://www.mmgames.ru/index.php?option= ... 90&lang=en
Moddb site plus Legendary Heroes:
http://www.moddb.com/mods/might-and-mag ... conspiracy

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 06 Mar 2016, 14:37

Recovered, click the image below to get to the site.

As for MM7Rev4modF it's here.

Thanks Baronus, it's good to know that files are downloadable from other sites! As long as it's shared between more sites, it's saved. :)
"We made it!"
The Archives | Collection of H3&WoG files | Older albeit still useful | CH Downloads
PC Specs: A10-7850K, FM2A88X+K, 16GB-1600, SSD-MLC-G3, 1TB-HDD-G3, MAYA44, SP10 500W Be Quiet

Accidental Tourist
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Accidental Tourist » 04 Aug 2016, 19:10

Thank you for making The Chaos Conspiracy available. I have downloaded the files. When I unzip them using 7zip, Data final and Sounds final folders are OK, but unzipping Anims final gives Data error : ANIMS/ANIMS2.VID

I tried anyway. The opening video (TCC as Twentieth Century Fox) is OK, but at the opening menu it crashes.

I am using MM6le from GOG.com. Do I need to apply Greyface's patch first, or has GOG already done that?

Thank you for advice!

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 08 Aug 2016, 18:32

@Accidental Tourist
I'm not any expert on the subject but it's unlikely that GoG applied Grayface's patch. As for video is your download complete? It's pretty big.

If it's not complete I may try to upload the files on Dropbox, that could serve better.

Edit1
Noticed an error, repacked and now reuploading. Indeed the file wasn't complete on the server. When there will be a time I will create a page about it and link all content. There are some tutorials and images too.

And there we go. Our files are now compressed by 7-zip

Downloads - TCHC:
:right: ModDB - https://www.moddb.com/mods/might-and-ma ... al-version
:right: CH 3rd Mirror - https://www.celestialheavens.com/mods/TCHC/index.html
:right: MMGames.ru - http://www.mmgames.ru/index.php?option= ... piracy-mod

Downloads - Addons + Variants + Tutorials:
Last edited by Pol on 27 Apr 2020, 21:24, edited 1 time in total.
"We made it!"

drlexa
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby drlexa » 14 Aug 2016, 22:17

Game is working.
Background Music is not playing:(

Other sounds work fine.

pyrahead
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby pyrahead » 11 Nov 2016, 16:11

I think i am having a problem in Demonclaw.
The lord of the land will not give me any quest to clear the town nor wont he give me the key for the barracks to progress with the questline.
Tamara is with the seer and he even told me to go to demonclaw with his letter.
He keeps talking about something with "enemies o'winter"

joanthedark
Peasant
Peasant

Unread postby joanthedark » 27 May 2017, 22:17

Hey guys, I'm loving the mod so far, thank you for your hard work!

I have a question: Where is the Master Spear? The Expert Spear guy says it's on Kopelinori and the name being "Burton Rutherford", but I have no idea where that is, and Burton Rutherford is found in Mire of the Damned in the original game, however he's not there in the mod anymore.

Also, I finished the game but I can't continue, the .exe says I must complete the game, even though I did so, and saved just like the Seer told me to. Is it because I'm using Windows 7 and .exe doesn't execute properly? Even with Win98 compatibility mode it gives me the same message.
Last edited by joanthedark on 29 May 2017, 20:27, edited 1 time in total.

Aegis
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Aegis » 04 Jun 2017, 07:18

Thank you for re-uploading Big Daddy Jim patch, I was looking exactly for it few days ago and finally managed to get my hands on it again.

Sytakan
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Sytakan » 27 Aug 2017, 17:51

This is a pretty nice mod, but there are a lot of balancing issues, at least in my opinion. A lot of additions have been added that only simulate difficulty and are actually just tedious and not fun. The biggest is the added HP on monsters. Just makes fights take longer, not very fun, especially when everything is slinging dispel magic and curses constantly, even moreso than the original game. These things just make the game tedious.

Further, I've encountered a major bug. The seer has given me the quest to clear out the temple of chaos and deface the idols. I have already done this before he gave me the quest, and now I can't turn it in to him at all. I even went back and made sure it was cleared and defaced, but no go. Any ideas, or do I just lose 30 hours of playtime?

Anubis
War Dancer
War Dancer

Unread postby Anubis » 30 Aug 2017, 10:51

The only idea I have is that you could fast forward time by 1-2 years and then re-do the dungeon when it respawns. (Spend time in jail)
Last edited by Anubis on 30 Aug 2017, 10:52, edited 1 time in total.

Elisarin
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Elisarin » 25 May 2019, 15:12

Hello,

I was wondering if somebody could help me. I started part 2 of TCC. I really enjoyed part 1, but I am wondering if something is wrong with my part 2.
I started in Sutterville with a bunch of skeleton dragons/pesky flies. When I loaded the game again I suddenly started in Kat'an and when I went back to Sutterville, it was as if I hadn't been there before. Since then I whiped out all the flies in both Kat'an and Sutterville. I killed all skeletons/VOID guardians in the Mystic Isles.
Other than these monsters I don't see any changes and have no idea what to do next. It's as if I started the game anew, but with the statistics of my characters intact and some different monsters in Kat'an, Sutterville and Mystic Isles.
If anyone has an idea, thank you very much!!

Anubis
War Dancer
War Dancer

Unread postby Anubis » 27 May 2019, 01:45

That's definitely not Part 2.

http://s380.photobucket.com/albums/oo24 ... /Final.jpg

The above link to the following image shows what you should see when starting Part 2.

When you installed TCC, you should have gotten a file called "TCC2 Player Installation Guide.pdf". Please read the entirety of that guide if you haven't already. The first part is especially important:

"In order to install TCC Part 2, you must have completed TCC Part 1 and have the ‘game-end’ saved in the first SAVED Game slot (save000.mm6). Your SAVED Game must be in the original MM6 saved game format. If you have modified this format in any way using editors or cheat programs, the installation may fail."

Essentially, save your game in the first save slot after talking to the seer in the final dungeon of TCC Part 1.

Afterwards, follow the Installation procedure given to you.
Last edited by Anubis on 27 May 2019, 01:49, edited 2 times in total.

ukdouble1
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby ukdouble1 » 06 Jun 2019, 14:22

Perhaps someone has already encountered a problem. When i try to cast a spell "enchant item" the game crashes.

Anubis
War Dancer
War Dancer

Unread postby Anubis » 06 Jun 2019, 17:38

What mods/patches are you using?

ukdouble1
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby ukdouble1 » 07 Jun 2019, 08:33

I play the russian version (without "Legendary Heroes"), perhaps this is a translation bug. Final version of TCC + Grayface 2.3 patch. Is there no problem in the original version?

Anubis
War Dancer
War Dancer

Unread postby Anubis » 07 Jun 2019, 18:56

The issue is GrayFace's 2.3 patch.

I installed it and attempted to enchant something and my game kept continuously crashing when doing that. I just dropped a message in his 2.3 Patch thread to let him know. Hopefully he comes out with a fix soon for that.
Last edited by Anubis on 07 Jun 2019, 18:58, edited 1 time in total.

Anubis
War Dancer
War Dancer

Unread postby Anubis » 07 Jun 2019, 19:02

I think I may have found a 'fix' for the enchant item error: in MM6.ini, change PaperDollInChests=1 to PaperDollInChests=0

ukdouble1
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby ukdouble1 » 07 Jun 2019, 19:22

Anubis wrote:I think I may have found a 'fix' for the enchant item error: in MM6.ini, change PaperDollInChests=1 to PaperDollInChests=0
Big thx, it worked!

Return to “Might and Magic”